Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

7.10.2006

I'm in LOVE with a dancer...

... except that my dancer is not like the dancers on T-Pain's song, it's my dance instructor (GASP, SHOCK, HORROR!)

I dont know what it is but something about the combination of his dreads, white and straight teeth, his little dimples that shine through when he's trying to get us to do dance moves he KNOWS we can't do, and the fact that he's very very flexible... it just makes me not want to miss dance class like EVER! (In fact, in kind of a weird and strange way, he's the clean cut, I can bring him home to momma version of Lil Wayne... he's short too, by the way.)

But alas, as in everyone I'm ever attracted to, he's unavailable. That's okay. Honestly. He was just meant for eye candy anyway... although it's kind of hard to concentrate on getting the choreography just right when you're slightly daydreaming about how his moves could be turned into moves (if you know what I mean)... maybe that's why I still can't quite get my pop and my lock to pop and lock and my scooby doo is lost without his owner... although my turn and my slide are vicious! Look out world!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger T Dot said...

LOL @ turn and slide. So done with you.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home