Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

1.29.2008

Lennox is HERE!!!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen! The time has finally come! After a week and 1/2 delay, the feature presentation finally arrived. Feast your eyes on the newest addition to my family.


Can I tell you a little secret? This little boy is going to be soooooo spoiled rotten. First off, he is my grandparents' (on my mom's side) first great grandchild. Second, my cousin who is like a daughter to my mom had a little boy... something everyone on my mom's side of the family has been waiting for since the last boy was born (which would be my 21 yr old cousin).



Last but not least, my mom is a straight sucker for babies... Especially little baby boys because she never had a son (my brother is my dad's son). They've already been talking about where his playpen is going to fit in our house! lol



Anyway, my only gripe with the little one is that he was supposed to come while I was there and I could see him and play with him and tell him not to forget his big cousin/ might as well call me aunt.... even though he clearly would. And this little boy decided he didnt want that. Instead he wanted to come 8 days after he was supposed to come and 7 days after I left. Hmmmph. That better not be a sign as to how our relationship is going to turn out.

Next up, my goddaughter should be coming in a couple weeks! Whooo hoooo! (Yes, it is baby central everywhere I seem to turn... no I have no intention on catching "it" anytime soon lol)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... he's so freakin' cute!!! and look at all that hair!! congrats to your family on the new member. love his name too.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Darby said...

THANX!!! :) (ps. I'm definitely cheesing right now, like he's mine or something lol)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!!!!! I really love u!!! Lennox can not WAIT to see u!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home