Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

1.22.2008

What About You?...

Alright guys, I have a lot going on tonight, but I still want to get my post in today... so this one is going to be a simple one.

Quick question: What's 5 things you wouldnt be able to live without? Now, dont get all philosophical on me... I dont mean any people or survival type items.. just five "frivolous" things that would drive you CRAZY if you didnt have them.

Here are mine!

1. my celly... I feel naked without this thing. Sprint and Blackberry are sooo wrong for what they have done to me.



2. A Fly Ass pair of shoes... what can I say? It's an addiction that I cant control.




3. A great set of magazines to keep me entertained.




4. My laptop + internet connection.


5. bobby the bear!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home