Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

1.17.2008

Time to CELEBRATE!!!

WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Can you believe it finally happened???




WOW-WIE!!! Must be time to pop some champagne....



SPARKS everywhere are going to fly... cuz today marks a special one for you and I!!!!




It's my post!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!


I hope you guys have enjoyed this here blog so far, and I will try to keep the entertainment/ commentary coming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, congratulations to you, deary!! i do so enjoy your blog. :)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Darby said...

yay!!!! Glad you enjoy it!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home