Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

1.30.2008

Things that make me SIGH

I didnt want to put some of these on here, but it just seems that lately, there have been a LOT of things that have made me go SIGH! and I dont mean in a good way at all.... please bare with me here... you might feel the need to stop at some point, but please keep going....

1.

SIGH.... I love Frosted Flakes like the next person, but just damn. really??!?!

2.


SIGH... My people. My people. Didnt we see that everyone in American Gangster either died or went to jail....

3. For some reason, I couldnt embed this clip... but here is the link to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL9_y6t5QxI

Damn baby! Please get off the drugs!!!! Do it for ME!!!

4.


Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and his text messaging scandal... SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home