Am I just CHEAP???....
I was looking up games to purchase most recently for a party I'm having, and I was shocked at some of the prices!!! I mean, am I tripping or didnt we have $3 and #5 toys to play with when we were growing up? Well if we did, let me tell you... they are no longer!

2. $30... shoot, we can get a pin and some paper for $5... why is this $30???
3. $32... to guess words. HA!!!

4. a whopping $15.99 ... I definitely thought it was going to be like $10 AT MOST. I was wrong! lol

5. $20- $50!!!!!! What?!?! For Monopoly?!?! C'mon, gimme a break!!!

Now, hey... I could be wrong. Things could have been that expensive back when I was a kid too and since I wasnt the one buying it, I didnt know. But somehow I dont think so.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home