Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

3.02.2008

Crackberry strikes again...


For the past week, my blackberry has been on the skits. Sometime last Sunday I was sending a text message and boom! Everything went wrong. If you've never used a blackberry, let me start by telling you that the wheel on the phone is really one of THE most important pieces on it. It allows you to scroll through your applications, click on different options, and so much more.

Yeah... well, my wheel got stuck. Not really stuck where it doesnt work, but more like it clicks many times when it should be scrolling. Its way too sensitive. And its caused many a time where I'm on the phone with someone, go to scroll through for the flash option and it clicks on mute, or three way call, or any of the other 10 options that appear on the screen when I want to click over. I've found myself screaming, "Oh crap!" "Shoot!" "Oh C'mon!" more times this week than I should ever be screaming over a phone thats as expensive as my lil baby.

So, I have to give her up. Well, really replace her. I've already gone to the sprint repair store and apparently there is no hope for her. They've ordered me a new one, and I've officially backed up everything thats on her onto my laptop with the hopes that it will sucessfully transfer over to the new one.

Let's all pour out a little somethin for the homie. By this time tomorrow, she'll be gone... and hopefully all of her information (including really important saved texts, pictures, emails, and ringtones) will carry over to the new one.

Shine on little one... shine on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home