Trey and J... what a wonderful NIGHT!
Now, to the goodies... CJ(aka C-murder) and I went all the way to Baltimore last night so we could attend the Trey Songz and J Holiday concert... and let me tell you... we are such STANS now!!!! Okay, truth moment: I was already a Trey stan to begin with, but now we're both stans of them both. The concert was crazy amazing! And I'm saying this from the viewpoint of being on the balcony, we werent even on the floor with all the really rowdy screaming fans who had things thrown to them in the concert and got to make sexy eye contact with the 2 singers. Can you imagine how I'd be if we were down there!?
So we get there, and the place is filled with like 90% women, 5% men who are with their women and 5% gay men... but the women ranged in ages from like teenage to women who clearly could have been both of their mommas. (I dont know how I would feel about my mom being there last night, but I guess thats neither here nor there.) The concert starts with some dude named Raisin who is trying to entertain us with his singing while we wait for Trey and J to come on... but he just wasnt cutting it. He was trying to dance and was rubbing on himself and grabbing himself and it was neither sexy nor appealing. Some people in the audience were definitely about to start doing the womp womp on this fool... but luckily he got off the stage in time.
Next came Trey.... CJ
and I figure he went on before J Holiday because J's from DC, Baltimore is close, and they used it as a hometown favorite type of thing. His show was sooo good! And oh man, he is even sexier in person... which I wasnt sure was quite possible. He crooned, changed clothes, jumped in the audience, drank Hennessy straight while on the stage, took his clothes off, and had some women in the audience throw condoms on the stage while he was singing his song about going to get condoms from the store, "Storerun." By the end of his show, we were both wondering how J Holiday could possibly top what we had just seen. (and lo key, I was wishing I had someone I could call when I went home who was drama-free lol, but thats for another blog)
Then came J Holiday and his very rowdy DC band. Considering we only knew like 3 1/2 of his songs for real, we had a really good time during his show. His show was much more upbeat then Trey's was... a reflection of his music on the cd I'm sure, but also his band was off the hook. The drummer was shirtless and in a cloud of smoke as he puffed and performed all night, the guitarist was drinking Grey Goose straight from the bottle, and the rest of the band was
just getting it. When J Holiday had his lil intermission part where he changed clothes, the band had the whole place rocking as they played the instrumentals from some of the hot songs out right now. We were jamming to Shawty Lo, Poppin Bottles, Flashing Lights, and more... we even had a lil Doin Da Butt up in there lol. J Holiday came back out eventually and rocked the rest of the way, getting on the floor and humping it, bouncing his pelvis all around and basically converting CJ and I into J Holiday fans who now want to get his cd.
The best part of the night... both men can actually really and truly SING! Thats not always the case nowawdays as we know, but they both rocked it, freaked it, and sang their hearts out for about an hour and 1/2 each.
Oh yeah... the concert stretch is on again... it's official... lookout people.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home