All-Star Game goes home...
Particpating in the NBA Cares day of Service. On Friday, NBA stars, celebrities, and 2500 volunteers worked throughout the city in 10 different sites, doing their little bit to help rebuild.

But of course, this is still New Orleans, you know. The Big Easy. So after doing my part, I'd have to get some fun in. Eat some good food, get a daiquiri, maybe a hurricane or hand grenade drink, and hang out downtown with the rest of the folks in town.

And we can't forget the actual reason you're there.. the games! You have the celebrity all star game, the rookie v. sophomore game, the challenges on Saturday night, and the actual all-star game on Sunday.

Yes, these are the things I'd be doing if I were home this weekend. I'd basically be having the TIME OF MY LIFE, because trust me, you haven't really partied until you've partied in the N.O. Maybe next time... I get the feeling they'll be having it there again in the near future. David Stern's no idiot lol.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home