2 Beauties in 1 Post...

Alright ladies, as you saw in the title this post will feature two beauties. One is about business... the third installment of the beauty product of the month. The second: ALL pleasure baby! lol
Now, let's get to the business.
Recently I went to my mom's hairdresser and told her to do something different with my hair. I was having an all out hair rut and it was either cut it all off or dye it. I chose dye it, but not just one color. Oh no! That would be too simple. I had her dye it two different reds, one that was darker and intended to lighten my hair since it hadnt had any real color (demi-permanents don't really count) since I took my highlights out in 2003. The second red was to really give the red flavor that I was looking for. But for the finale, she put a couple strokes of blonde highlights in it. (and no, TRUST me, I don't look like Keyshia Cole right now, it's actually pretty cute!)
Now, let's get to the business.
Recently I went to my mom's hairdresser and told her to do something different with my hair. I was having an all out hair rut and it was either cut it all off or dye it. I chose dye it, but not just one color. Oh no! That would be too simple. I had her dye it two different reds, one that was darker and intended to lighten my hair since it hadnt had any real color (demi-permanents don't really count) since I took my highlights out in 2003. The second red was to really give the red flavor that I was looking for. But for the finale, she put a couple strokes of blonde highlights in it. (and no, TRUST me, I don't look like Keyshia Cole right now, it's actually pretty cute!)
Anyway, I was all excited about my hair until a co-worker of mine politely pointed out that my eye brows were still a distinct brown. But of course, my trusty "I have to watch myself from accidentally spending $100 in here" make-up shop, M.A.C. had just the right cure for the problem. It's called the brow set and it comes in numerous different colors, including sophisticated, beguile, girl boy, show off, clear, and dressed. Let me tell you, it's so cool! It looks like a mascara brush inside and all you do is take a little color and brush it into your brows and viola!!! Instant success. Now if you're like me and you're like "it will sooo not look natural"... you'd be wrong. It's great girls! Absolutely great! And it's only $13... you know that's a steal at M.A.C. My only suggestion is to have one of the M.A.C. people try one on you before you buy it and hey while you're there, go on and let them give you one of those free, "I'm just trying to find a certain look" makeovers. You'll thank me for it later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now: THE PLEASURE!!!!
Rugged + Sexy Dark-chocolate man = Idris Elba!
O.M.G. Okay I know in the very last post, I was giving some shine to Reggie Bush (and trust me here's still right here in the heart), but after seeing Daddy's Little Girls (which was very unbelievable but still good), I am even more in love with Idris Elba. Now, yes he is married, but that does not mean he can not be great man eye-candy, and great man eye-candy is exactly what he is! I mean, c'mon, you loved him in the Wire despite the whole thug character partially because he was the "intelligent thug", you know the business man (lol); but in this movie... you just can't help yourself from falling for him as he's trying to protect his three little cute daughters. Definitely beautiful and definitely deserving of some sexy man shine! Get it Idris! I see you!!!!
O.M.G. Okay I know in the very last post, I was giving some shine to Reggie Bush (and trust me here's still right here in the heart), but after seeing Daddy's Little Girls (which was very unbelievable but still good), I am even more in love with Idris Elba. Now, yes he is married, but that does not mean he can not be great man eye-candy, and great man eye-candy is exactly what he is! I mean, c'mon, you loved him in the Wire despite the whole thug character partially because he was the "intelligent thug", you know the business man (lol); but in this movie... you just can't help yourself from falling for him as he's trying to protect his three little cute daughters. Definitely beautiful and definitely deserving of some sexy man shine! Get it Idris! I see you!!!!


2 Comments:
Man eye-candy?! You'd call the NCNW on me if I wrote a Lifelines about female eye-candy! For shame!!!! LMAO
Dear God,
Please send me a man like Idiris.
Oh, that's right. You already did.
Well can I get another one? I promise I'll be good this time, pleeeeeeease?
Post a Comment
<< Home