Beauty Product of the Month...

Hey there ladies! You thought I forgot, didn't you? Well I did not! I said there would be a beauty post every month and I'm sticking to it... even if it's only to take my mind off of studying for comps. lol. Anyway... here ya go... beauty product for the month of January!
Ever come from the club wondering how your lovely hair ended up being this frizzy mop that you see in the mirror? Do you then look in that same mirror and silently cry wondering how you're ever going to get your hair back to its beauty state without applying so much heat on it, the bathroom smells like burned hair? Oh wait, is that just me? Well, if it's not... or if you live in the South and haven't mastered the humidity that comes with the southern charm, OR you hair curls up at the slight hint of moisture... have I got the product for you!!!! Mizani's Humidity Resistant Spray is AMAZING! You spray a little on (kinda like if you were spraying hair spray or oil sheen) either while styling your hair or after the style's done.... and VOILA! You'll feel like that girl on the Dr. Miracles commercials... you are really are a MIRACLE! LOL. No seriously though, this stuff is great. It's about $17, which may seem expensive for a spray for your hair, but it's a pretty big bottle and all you need is a little spray when you use it... so it should last a fairly long time. Alright my pretties, go on ahead and be the diva I know you can be! You'll thank me for it later!


1 Comments:
Your welcome for showing you the light :) And i'm holding you to that promised MK plug - call me if you need a sample
Post a Comment
<< Home