Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

12.03.2006

New feature... Beauty Product of the Month




Quick Fix from MAC Cosmetics: $15.00

The moment I saw this amazing product, it was like heaven! Now, I know people say that all the time, but there’s absolutely no other way to describe the floating on a cloud, flying on a kite, high in the air experience that comes with finding a product that keeps your make-up on all day. All day! Everything about this cute little bottle of spray takes your breath away. It sets your make-up, wakes up your skin, leaves you with a fresh look all day and night (even when pretending to be a dancing machine… I can attest to that), and get this, it’s actually good for your skin! Spray a little bit of this on your face and I promise you’ll be making it apart of your daily routine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could I get an MK shout-out? Hmph!

2:02 PM  
Blogger T Dot said...

what's this stuff made out of? And I'm mad you're touting what is essentially spritz for your face! But I'm sure it works. I just don't wear make up like that so I'm hating. hate. hate. hate.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Darby said...

lol @ both of you...

Talia, it is essentially spritz for your face. It holds your make-up in place like spritz holds your curls (but its not as sticky, obviously)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home