Sticking up for the "Girls"...

Apparently, there are those who seem to think my girl here needs to dress more like a "big girl."
Yeah, I'm talking about you, Melissa Rivers (not that she's really reading this, lol, but go with me). At the pre-show for the Academy Awards, Melissa, her mom Joan, and some other people who think they know fashion spent a significant amount of time expressing their profound distaste in the fact that Jennifer wears close-fitted dresses and tends to show her cleavage.
Well, let's see here. Jen's probably about a DD (and thats being nice and aiming low), chances are there aren't too many things she can wear to hide these bad boys. And why does she have to wear big flowy grandma looking dresses, because God-forbid, she's a size 12???!!!! (gasp, the horror!!!) They even took the time to compare the clothes she wears to the clothes that Queen Latifah wears and pointed out how Queen is much more sensible in her clothing and acknowledges her biggness I guess more than Jennifer does. Hmmm, why are we comparing a 22 yr old young lady to (no disrespect to the Queen) a significantly older and wiser woman?
I say, Jen, strut your stuff! I dont think she's being outlandish or offensive in her clothing. I think she's showing that a woman thats a size 12 with DD's can be sexy too, and I love her for it. Now I love me some Beyonce, but not once did anyone say she needed to be more mindful of her clothes and we ALL know we've seen Bee in some interesting things before... so whatever, this time I'm sticking up for the "girls."
And you know what I mean by that. If you're a D and over, be proud and don't feel like you have to hide yourself in a turtle neck cuz people will think you're showing too much. (Now, dont get too crazy; there are some limits. lol)
P.S. If you're not a D and over, it's ok! Be proud of what you got too boos!!!
Love ya!


4 Comments:
Hell yeah!
I reveal in every moment I get to show these bad boys off. (Tastefully, of course.)
You know what June Ambrose, stylist to the stars, says? She says well-endowed girls don't have to worry about necklaces and the such. Why? 'Cause cleavage is an accessory all its own.
GO J-HUD!
I see nothing wrong with you (not you Darby, but the collective you) flaunting your bountiful bosom. In fact, I advocate it. Keep throwin them D's on em!
This comment has been removed by the author.
You better say that. . .from what I see everybody trying to live inside a BRICKHOUSE anyway:) We run the neighborhood!
Post a Comment
<< Home