Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

2.09.2008

2 Truths and a Lie...


The kids at my job love when we play a game called 2 truths and a lie. They get to go around trying to guess which of the 3 things someone just said is a lie... and its always soooo funny the things that people come up with. Even funnier is once you realize what the lie is, you're usually flabbergasted that that was the one. lol

Anyway, I figured I would see if you guys could tell which was the lie for me. Try it out, but trust me... its not going to be obvious:

1. I get beef cravings every once in awhile. Yes, I said it... beef. It doesnt matter in what format. It could be steak, a hamburger, or as in a couple days ago... the meat from a meatlovers pizza, just the meat... not the actual pizza.

2. I have recently upgraded Lil Wayne to being my favorite rapper! I know its a bit of a stretch, but I mean really, as much as I love Tupac and others, Wayne is from New Orleans, so he has to get the upperhand. On top of that, who can top his flow game right now?.... NO ONE! Even my lovely skeptical friend, Michael (http://thecynicalones.blogspot.com), has finally seen the error of his ways and is bumping songs with Wayne on them. Also, I believe he has to get some credit for being most quotable rapper ever... he's just got the game on lock right now. And I'm no longer ashamed to admit it.

3. I think I'm in like. This is really a milestone, because I havent been in like in awhile... but this guy is just, I dont know... he just is. He's cute, a GREAT kisser, and he represents every girl's dream of dating that guy you had a crush on years ago, but never said anything to. Not sure where its going to go right now, but I'm enjoying the in-like period for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home