Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

3.05.2008

Philosophical Question...

Let's say everytime you get in a particular car, you get into an accident, but something about that car keeps drawing you to it. If you get the opportunity to get in the car again, do you walk away safely knowing you wont be harmed, or do you jump into the car, knowing the risks, but also knowing you may enjoy the ride of your life????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home