Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

3.19.2008

Sex and the City...


So lately, I've been on this Sex and the City kick. I dont know what it is, I'm addicted! Which is kinda funny, since I'm all late cuz clearly the show is over now.

Well anyway, some friends and I started watching it a couple weekends ago from the DVD collection and I've made my way all the way to Season 5 by now. I've been figuring out which of my friends is like the different characters, I've been getting all caught up in the Mr. Big vs. Aidan-ness of it all, and I've been getting more and more jealous since I wont actually be in NY any time soon on a permanent basis.

Now normally, this would be a good thing because I'll be more than ready for the movie when it comes out... except that I have this little problem of being very introspective sometimes, so watching a show all about female introspection doesnt really help me not do that.

I mean, honestly, it's like a new topic I venture into everyday... "Do I really believe in destiny? And if I do... does that mean that the mistakes we make in life are also predestined or are they us veering away from the path we're supposed to be on?" OR "Do you ever really stop loving someone or is it just that at some point you may give up on them loving you back the way you deserve?" OR "Just how many shoes can one woman own before it starts becoming an obsession?"


So just as a tip, for anyone who's planning on trying to catch up on the series so they can see the movie (a la yours truly), be careful... it's an introspective trap! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home