I bet she can't do it like me... she'll never be DB!!!

I'm a crazzzy concert going machine!!!... (and I'm dancing, dancing, dancing, I'm a dancing machiiiine, but that's neither here nor there).
So I went to the Mariah Carey concert. The tickets were expensive. There were a lot, A LOT of gay men, and MC had on practically no clothes even while singing her inspirational song "fly like a bird," but the show was HOTTT!
I even liked Sean Paul's performance, although there was an awful lot of cursing and gyrating for a concert with young kids there to see Mariah, and for someone who CAN NOT dance! It still bothers me that he's a dance hall artist who can't dance, but whatever. Still a good performance, mostly because I had forgotten how many Sean Paul songs I actually liked.
Mariah had her seven inch heels on the whole night (I'm convinced she gets a foot massage after every concert) and she looked good! Da Brat came out there a couple times (with two tig ol bitties fo yo mouth), DJ Clue had us rocking during intermissions in Mariah's performance going all the way back to Poison, I got five on it, and Doin' the Butt and coming back to current music with the regulars like Yung Joc, T.I., and more, and we got to see and hear Trey Lorenz! YAY!!!
Side note: This man can sing! Always could... you may remember him from being the guy who sang with Mariah on I'll be There. He has a cd coming out on September 19. I went to his myspace page, and the songs he has on there so far are pretty good. Might have to go "cop that piece." lol
Anyway, all that to say, this is my third concert in about a month's time! My wallet may not be happy, but I'm having fun! Go me, it's my birthday! (Oh and my voice is officially gone, trying to sing like Mariah...lol)


2 Comments:
But really, it's not your birthday, Darby.
Do better.
But, I can party like it is... 50 Cent told me I could!
beat that! lol *throwing mic down just off gp now*
Post a Comment
<< Home