Random thoughts (sponsored by "It's not just me"...)
Well, my baby daddy don done it again...
At a recent performance at Morgan State University, Lil' Wayne or someone on stage during his performance decided that he would throw out money to the crowd. And of course, partially because it's Morgan State and partially because it was a typical Lil' Wayne crowd, a riot started. Some girls had bones broken, some people had leg injuries, and the works. Now, I dont mean to be funny right here (well a little, because FINALLY, "it's not just me"), because I will admit that being in the concert where we were trampled was one of the scariest moments of my life... right up there with the 18 wheel side swipe (shout out to Thelma!), but c'mon Wayne, the madness has to stop.
Now, granted it was $1 bills for the most part, with some fives and twenties thrown in the mix, but having been in one of those crowds for him, I can see how things could have gotten out of hand. Is it his fault? Maybe, it was stupid to throw out the money. Is it the venue's fault? Probably, they should have had more control of the crowd... I'm all for crowd control nowadays. Is it the crowd's fault? Uh... hell yes! PEOPLE! Let's be real here! You dont trample people to get some dollar bills and you dont (especially as a man) trample women to get to a man!
okay, done with that rant... onto the next one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE Barack Obama, for real, I really do... I kinda have a political crush on him... and because of that, if you know him or somebody who knows him, please tell him to NOT run for President in 2008. Also, he should not run for Vice-President in 2008 under Hillary (who I also LOVE in a political way).
Here's the thing, maybe I'm too cynical, maybe studying politics at Georgetown has done this to me, but I really and truly feel that with all my heart, Barack will absolutely ruin any chance he has of for real being the President in maybe like 2012, 2016.
So for those who need me to go down the list of why this is a horrible idea, here ya go:
1. He's a first term Senator... they got John Edwards on this, they'll get him on this
2. He's black... we still live in the United States, not saying anymore, people already think I'm militant
3. Hillary already has her gang of detractors, Obama would only make it worse
I dont say these things to hurt anyone's feelings... I say them because I care. It's going to be hard enough for Hillary to win and this is the year she has the best chance... Obama, you need to do like old Janet and "just wait awhile."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If one more person calls McCain or Guiliani a moderate, I will scream! (and we know how easily I lose my voice) They are not moderates. McCain is a conservative who believes in campaign finance reform, that's it. Guiliani, before 9 11, was regarded as one of the most hated men in New York City... funny how "we" forget so easily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lil Wayne needs to be careful because Trey Songz is gaining ground as my celebrity crush. I mean, I'm already infatuated, but currently Birdman Jr is still my baby's daddy. However, if we keep having incidents like this, we might have to have a lil talk... love you though!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciara's Promise is my new theme song! I love it! If only I could find a ringtone for blackberry's... but alas I have found none.
Alright kiddies, I'm gon try to get back into this updating thing again... I apologize... I'll get better.
At a recent performance at Morgan State University, Lil' Wayne or someone on stage during his performance decided that he would throw out money to the crowd. And of course, partially because it's Morgan State and partially because it was a typical Lil' Wayne crowd, a riot started. Some girls had bones broken, some people had leg injuries, and the works. Now, I dont mean to be funny right here (well a little, because FINALLY, "it's not just me"), because I will admit that being in the concert where we were trampled was one of the scariest moments of my life... right up there with the 18 wheel side swipe (shout out to Thelma!), but c'mon Wayne, the madness has to stop.
Now, granted it was $1 bills for the most part, with some fives and twenties thrown in the mix, but having been in one of those crowds for him, I can see how things could have gotten out of hand. Is it his fault? Maybe, it was stupid to throw out the money. Is it the venue's fault? Probably, they should have had more control of the crowd... I'm all for crowd control nowadays. Is it the crowd's fault? Uh... hell yes! PEOPLE! Let's be real here! You dont trample people to get some dollar bills and you dont (especially as a man) trample women to get to a man!
okay, done with that rant... onto the next one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE Barack Obama, for real, I really do... I kinda have a political crush on him... and because of that, if you know him or somebody who knows him, please tell him to NOT run for President in 2008. Also, he should not run for Vice-President in 2008 under Hillary (who I also LOVE in a political way).
Here's the thing, maybe I'm too cynical, maybe studying politics at Georgetown has done this to me, but I really and truly feel that with all my heart, Barack will absolutely ruin any chance he has of for real being the President in maybe like 2012, 2016.
So for those who need me to go down the list of why this is a horrible idea, here ya go:
1. He's a first term Senator... they got John Edwards on this, they'll get him on this
2. He's black... we still live in the United States, not saying anymore, people already think I'm militant
3. Hillary already has her gang of detractors, Obama would only make it worse
I dont say these things to hurt anyone's feelings... I say them because I care. It's going to be hard enough for Hillary to win and this is the year she has the best chance... Obama, you need to do like old Janet and "just wait awhile."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If one more person calls McCain or Guiliani a moderate, I will scream! (and we know how easily I lose my voice) They are not moderates. McCain is a conservative who believes in campaign finance reform, that's it. Guiliani, before 9 11, was regarded as one of the most hated men in New York City... funny how "we" forget so easily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lil Wayne needs to be careful because Trey Songz is gaining ground as my celebrity crush. I mean, I'm already infatuated, but currently Birdman Jr is still my baby's daddy. However, if we keep having incidents like this, we might have to have a lil talk... love you though!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciara's Promise is my new theme song! I love it! If only I could find a ringtone for blackberry's... but alas I have found none.
Alright kiddies, I'm gon try to get back into this updating thing again... I apologize... I'll get better.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home