Destined 2 BE...

I finally decided to get on the blog bandwagon, realizing that it wasn't just a bunch of people putting their diaries on the world wide web. Anyhoo, this blog will probably be a mix of sarcasm, co-mo-dey, the ramblings of a pessimistic hopeless romantic (crazy, I know) and the journey of a journalist turned graduate student who wants to enjoy life and make a difference all while eating some beignets. They're the best thing ever! What can I say?

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

2.11.2008

um... that would be a NO...

Now usually I dont do this but um...

uh... Fantasia??? Aretha?? Both of you, please explain. What did you do with your hair Fanny and Retha, c'mon, I'm blessed in the top area too, but SOMEONE has to say something!


sigh, Kim... I just dont know if she'll ever get her swagger back.

I dont know ladies... yall are killing me right now. Go home and do better... PLEASE! No, seriously, this is a direct plea.

(photos courtesy of Concreteloop.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home